Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sick

Woke up this morning feeling sick. Decided that since I had the bed, I may as well lie in it. So that's what I did, all day. I got the hotel for a second night and I slept and watched tv. Discovered important world truths such as who won Big Brother (Jordan), that daytime tv still sucks, but Ellen is really funny. Then watched the season premiere of House, which really really sucked. Hopefully this season will get more interesting but it's not looking promising at all. Anyway, back to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man, sick on vacation. That's never a good thing. But it's good that you had the hotel room to stay in. Yes, daytime tv DOES suck; it's about all I've been doing lately. Pretty sad when I build my day around "Leave It To Beaver" reruns. :( I like Ellen, too, and sometimes, The View. (Love Whoopi!) I did like "House", though.

    Hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete