Friday, September 18, 2009

Oooh look!

Oooh look, a morning post! Don't think I've ever done one of these before! I got back online this morning to try to find out what the temperature was last night. So far all i've found is the current (42 as of 7am) and the forecast. What I do know is that I think it was about the limit of cold weather camping I can handle with the gear I have with me. I wore pretty much every layer of warmth I had and curled up in my sleeping bag with an extra blanket. Aside from cold toes I actually slept pretty well, but I think had it been much colder I would've froze. To make matters worse, there's a thick fog this morning so everything is soaking wet. I really, really don't like humidity. I miss everything being nice and dry. After the cold, starry night last night I figured I'd at least get some nice sun in the morning to dry me out and warm me up. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment