Sunday, September 27, 2009

An exciting moment!

I almost forgot to add my exciting moment in the otherwise frustrating day today!

Turns out, there's a little town (township actually, though I have no idea what that means) of Lacey in New Jersey. Call me juvenile but it totally cracked me up to see all the buildings and stores with my name on them. My personal favorite was Lacey's Liquors.

Now I'm also getting a good giggle out of the town's website. Turns out I, Lacey, have a multitude of recreational activities. Better yet, along with the town apple festival they also celebrate Lacey Day. I'll have to call and find out when that is. That sounds like something I need to celebrate! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I hope you got lots of pictures with your name plastered all over everything. Looks like the Lacey Day picnic was Aug. 15. (You knew I'd have to look it up ;) ) Personally, I'm kind of curious about the Popcorn Park Zoo....

    ReplyDelete